Welcome in the skiing region Three Peaks in the Dolomites
! From our hotel you can choose from over 250 perfectly prepared pistes in the Dolomites
- without cumbersome car journeys. Your unique skiing experience starts directly at our Sporthotel Tyrol
, your hotel in the Dolomites: The ski bus takes you at comfortable intervals to the revolving chair lift up Monte Elmo
, where you can change to go on to Croda Rossa
and Orto del Toro
, exploring the most beautiful corners of the region of the Three Peaks in the Dolomites and delight in the unique panoramic views. We also highly recommend a ride on the Ski-Pustertal-Express to Perca where the revolving cable car to Plan de Corones
starts offering you access to the legendary Sella Ronda
boasts a unique panorama and Olympic pistes. Children and beginners encounter ideal conditions and entertainment away from the pistes on the family adventure mountain Baranci.
: Free rides in winter with the ski buses of Val Pusteria and Val Badia and with buses and trains throughout South Tyrol.
Our ski highlights:
Our link tips:
- 250 km of ski pistes in the Dolomites accessible without a car!
- Free use of ski bus and ski train for our guests!
- Ski pass service in the hotel: no boring queues!
- Ski cellar with boot warmers